Outcomes That Truly Help You
At Goodwin Como, P.C., our firm has a record of generating the positive results people need after being injured in accidents. We have recovered millions in verdicts and settlements over the years and we will use the same skills and experience that helped us build that record to help you through the tough times you are facing.
We provide skilled representation to those who have been injured in a variety of accidents, including:
- Car accidents — We help those injured in all types of car crashes, including distracted driving accidents, drunk driving accidents, rear-end collisions and other types of accidents.
- Truck accidents — Accidents involving commercial trucks can cause catastrophic injuries. You deserve experienced help after being harmed in a truck accident.
- Motorcycle accidents — Motorcycle riders rarely receive the respect they deserve on the road. When motorcycle crashes happen, we help riders pursue full compensation.
- Dog bites and animal attacks — Owners of dogs and other animals should take responsibility when their animals cause injuries. We can help you take legal action after an animal attack.
- Medical malpractice — Did your doctor injure you in the course of providing care? We are skilled at building highly effective medical malpractice cases.
- Premises liability — Property owners have a duty to provide safe premises when they invite the public onto the property. Failure to do so can lead to premises liability claims.
- Slip-and-fall accidents — Were you injured in a slip-and-fall accident in a store, restaurant or other type of property?
- Inadequate security — Were you hurt in an assault that happened on property where the owner was aware of security threats? If so, that property owner may owe you compensation.
- Product liability — Makers of dangerous and defective products must be held accountable for the harm their goods cause. We can help build the case necessary to create that accountability.
Have You Lost A Loved One In An Accident?
Nothing can compare to the pain caused when a loved one is lost unexpectedly. We understand the grief people experience, but being able to build a strong case often requires taking action sooner rather than later. Come in and discuss your case with us during a free initial consultation.
Personal Injury Attorneys Serving Uniontown And Throughout Southwestern Pennsylvania
When you have been seriously hurt in an accident, turn to Goodwin Como, P.C., for representation that understands your needs. To schedule a free initial consultation, call 724-438-1616 or contact us online.
We take personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis. This means we collect attorney’s fees only if we obtain compensation for you.